12.06.2008

Looking for Technical Help

Could you or someone you know help me with some technical support?

Easily Amazed used to have a Community Forum. It was set up by an angel who heard me say "I'd love to have an online forum"... and wah-lah... he began hosting the easilyamazed domain on a server and set up a forum (among other things). How gracious. What a gift.

I loved the forum dearly. I invited some friends over to play. We had a lot of fun. We developed a community there. It was a sacred place. Then things started to change. It needed to be upgraded, but I didn't know how.
It sat there on my server, patiently waiting for me to pay attention to it. But, alas, I didn't understand how to work with the server and upgrade it... so the bugs moved in. We finally had to put it to sleep. I really miss it. I'd like another one.

And so my request, could you or someone you know teach me how to interact with my server and either fix the current forum or upload a new one (easilyamazed is hosted on lunarpages)?

I greatly appreciate any support or introductions you could offer. If all works out, I'll be able to invite you over to a new place to play some time soon!!!
posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?