12.18.2006

A Couple of Questions

A couple of questions:

Do others out there feel my thoughts towards them when they are so very present with me and yet have failed to make it into concrete forms? I am absolutely LOVING reading the 5 things I might not know about many of you and yet I've failed to sprinkle your comment boxes with the words. Thank you so much for sharing of yourselves... and thank you Christy and Chris for inviting me into the play... it's been cooking me and will come soon!

The second question... Is the spread of this meme being tracked? It could be such fun to have a wikipedia page with links to all the various posts and even seeing the shape of the network. I don't know how to do that... so I just put the question out there.
posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?