5.04.2006

A Synchronicity

A beautiful sunny spring day in Seattle. The wind blows a page of my notebook open. The words arrest my attention, perfectly complementing and communicating an essence in this moment. I get excited realizing this wants to be shared at easily amazed. Walking inside to retrieve the referenced book, my heart melts as I recognize the photo which will accompany the words... the photo that Christy sent my way last week which originally appeared in the journal at SuperheroDesigns, a new site I'm in love with! I remembered Christy telling me about that site a long time ago, but somehow it fell off my radar.

Gathering my computer and thinking about this webl post, I remembered an old conversation between Andy and Christy about notebooks that took place in the comments of somebody's blog. A google search of Andy Christy haloscan notebook got me directly to the comments I was looking for. And wouldn't you know it, it was that comment box in which Christy had told me about superherodesigns. Life sure is fun!
posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?