1.24.2006

Wisdom's Presence

Chris Corrigan writes:
I am most interested in ways of being together in groups, communities, families and other aggregations, but also in what wisdom looks like in the structures that support those groups, structures like money, power, the natural world and information.
My mind then shifted to thoughts about presence. At the salon, my awareness opened up to seeing the many colors, textures, sensations and such related to different degrees or varying qualities of presence. I experienced a resonance of one quality when in the presence of someone deeply attuned to the natural world, a different type of resonance with someone clearly aligned with intellectual thought, and an even different quality when fully engaged in the process of relating with another.

Spinning my thoughts together with Chris' words, I wonder:

What is your experience when in the presence of wisdom?
How do you recognize wisdom's presence?

posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?