10.24.2005

A Moment Exploding

It's a morning for giving thanks.
It's a moment exploding with gratitude.
It's a life lived in appreciation. . .

I sink into the warm supportive soil of this easily amazed weblog... What is it, I wonder. What is this cavern within the virtual landscape where such radiant souls come to dip in the waters, sprinkling words of expression that leave trails of wonder and awe illuminating their path, reverberating in our hearts? How is it that the world is evolving and expanding in such potent ways that our hearts can be connected through technology, inviting us into embracing moments with easily amazed lovers in Seattle, Switzerland, Sanibel Island, London, New Jersey, Texas, Atlanta, Bowen Island, Chicago, Oregon, and other unknown places? How fortunate we are for this time of living. . .

Like Andy shared in an earlier comment:
the simple truth that we are all connected, each and every one of us. . . if we did but acknowledge it and allow that connection to flow through us.
And then Michael reminds us to recognize when the connection is flowing and when our passage way is blocked...inviting ourselves into balance, opening space for greater joy:
I can tell when I'm not very balanced - when I'm not in the mood to play a make-believe game in the car on the way home. Who would think it takes so much energy to play a little make-believe on the way home? But it does sometimes. And I have it as a goal, to always be ready to play....To always be open to another grin....I'm grinning right now.
And then Papa Hertz shares his wisdom, born from age and experience. He recognizes the richness of expression that unfolds here and offers forward his valuable insight, encouraging us all to openly share, resting in appreciation of the love that pours forth from so many unexpected directions:
I think it is wonderful that you and your friends have a feeling of love and of sharing your feelings so openly and you all feel so content in your musings. I feel envious that I have never had those feelings of contentment outside of my love for my family.
Welcome to this pool of love, welcome to this day of gratitude. Please take a moment to look around you, allowing your eyes to rest upon the sparkling beauty reflecting an unexpected connection. . . tickling open a space in your heart.
posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?