9.13.2005

Following another's perspective

I always love it when people share a glimpse of what the world looks like through their unique human filter! From another woman who's easily amazed, Cathy Hayden:
A little hummimgbird got stuck in the garage
yesterday(with the doors open). The hummingbird
finally flew out - it was so sweet and delicate. It
made these little chirping noises like it was
frustrated. I felt like it was holding up the mirror
to me.

What a windy time it is. Right now outside, the wind
is blowing the trees and they are making that
beautiful soft sound they make in the wind. That sound
makes me melancholy and happy at the same time. A full
range. It promotes so many flashes of memory. I feel
like my past is blowing away ever so gently. My mother
is like that too. Fall is coming and there are new
things on the horizon for us.


The rain is tapping in or on the gutter. It is a
friendly sound. The crickets are making their happy
sound too. Life is a beautiful Monday night or Tuesday
morning but the crickets don't care about that. They
are just doing their job outside my window. We sure
are fortunate aren't we?!
We sure are. Thank you Cathy.
posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?