4.16.2005

Unwinding into Depth

The more you unwind, the deeper you experience.
In place of wasting energy figuring out your plans, accept whatever comes;
because in the end, each circumstance is a mirror of what is already in your heart.

Nipun and Guri's words from The Inner-net have me thinking... How deep do I experience? How deep can I allow an experience to move through me, to travel through my many different channels of perception? How attentive to each flavor of my experience am I? How may I unwind so that I may experience deeper?

i unwind, deepening my experience. . .
accepting whatever comes. . .
recognizing each circumstances reflection of my heart.

I highly recommend reading more about Nipun and Guri's pilgrimage to India with the intention to use their hands to do crazy acts of kindness, use their heads to write good-news stories, and use their hearts to find Truth.
posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?