4.29.2005

Letting Go and Becoming

"Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn't you - all of the expectations, all of the beliefs - and becoming who you are." -- Rachel Naomi Remen
Brought to us by Rick at a new life emerging:
I want to live boldly and to my fullest, this is exactly why I must let go of everything that isn’t me and tap into the life that percolates in my inner core. When I can do this I can discover the hope that awaits me which is really what an expectation should be--- the hope that awaits.

What are you carrying right at this moment that you know deep in your soul isn’t you? Why are you carrying it? What are the expectations that prevent you from letting go and becoming (or being) who you are?
May you free yourself from the binds of being anyone other than the precious soul that you really are. . .
posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?