11.09.2004

cracking up in my morning rounds, brandy grants me a new perspective:
I feel very cozy here at work, if it's possible to feel cozy in black, nearly knee-high boots with four inch platform heels. (I swear, I must be like, six feet tall today--from this perspective, I've become totally fascinated with the parts in people's hair.)
as she acknowledges these wise words from davidD in a rich discussion on expanding the limits of love
How to move from controlling and being impulsive, to being spontaneous? ...It's about trusting. But I believe that you can’t really trust others FULLY unless you can trust yourself first. I’ve got to accept myself, every one of my many faults, not trying to change them, not indulging them, just accepting them, and trusting that I’m on a journey and its OK to be however I am right now. That’s what it is to love myself unconditionally. Unless I can do that, how can I love YOU unconditionally?
and these from shawn
To know how to hold on is easy. If you want to you will. When your grip is slipping, and [others] are stomping on your fingers, do you feel the pain? Good. Does it matter? No. If you are being what you want to be, without holding anything back then BE. You will hold on if you want to or if you must let go you will. Release the mind and follow what your heart tells you. It will show you what you need to be shown. Trust that what happens is not just you but [for others] too.
geez, is this crew hot or what... i would so enjoy summarizing the many highlights from that amazing conversation... but if you peek over there, you can see that it's gobbling up my computer time. so if you're interested, let your eyes roam!
posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?