2.20.2004

cool compliment

hi gang...

we-- those of us playing on the easily amazed playground-- got such a great complement. it was sent to me, but i know that it really goes to all of us (us being those that write AND those that read):

"i love your site, it reminded me today to take a second to appreciate and
be aware of the current moment."

YIPPEEE.... in my current moment... the coffee jitters have me boinging from one task to another. the sun is pouring into my room in such a gentle way. the corners of my eyes are smiling. crazy smells of sizzling beef and aromatic candles are mingling with one another. i'm feeling slightly overwhelmed by all i want to do today, and pleasantly enjoying the slow pace at which i am moving!

what does your current moment look like?

Labels:

posted by ashley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?